In this game, you have to create toys made of plastic. To do this, you will have to select a mold, choose the color of the plastic that will be the base of the toy, fill the mold with liquid plastic, make sure that all the plastic spreads over the entire surface of the mold, cut the mold in half to take the toy out and then paint it.
- Select the mold of your choice (You unlock them as you go)
- Select the color you want to use to fill the mold.
- Pour the liquid plastic into the mold
- The mold becomes partially transparent and you can see the liquid inside the mold.
- Use a Hold and Drag mechanic to rotate the mold so that the plastic is spread all over the mold.
- Once the plastic is well distributed everywhere, cut the mold in half.
- Use a Hold and Drag mechanic to remove both parts of the mold at the same time.
- Once the toy is out of the mold, you have to paint it.
- Use an Hold and Drag on the player to select an area of the toy to paint. When you paint towards the edges of the toy, it automatically rotates on itself to paint everywhere.
- Once the toy is painted, you have completed the level.