In this game you have to create guitars for customers. First you have to debark some wood, cut out the shape of the guitar, makes the hole to put the handle as well as the central hole, polish the edges to round them off, design your guitar and place the guitar strings to finish.
- You need to debark a plank of wood
- Use an Hold and Drag mechanic to debark the board (As Skate Art 3D)
- You must then cut the shape of the guitar out of the wood board (the central shape and the handle).
- Use an Hold mechanic to automatically cut the shape (As Skate Art 3D)
- You must make a hole for the handle and the central hole of the guitar.
- Use an Hold and Drag mechanic to dig in the wood, be careful not to overhang it.
- You must then polish the board and its edges to make it smoother and rounder.
- Use an Hold and Drag mechanic to polish the whole guitar
- You must then design your guitar using stencils and spray paint (As Stencil Art).
- Use an Hold and Drag mechanic to paint on the stencils which are chained one by one.
- Finally, you must place the guitar strings.
- Use a Tap mechanic at the right time to correctly place the strings on the guitar (Do that 6 time)
- If you miss the steps your guitar will sell for less at the end of the level.